10 things we learned from the Conor McGregor documentary
“Maybe the Irish people might understand more a young boy dreaming of putting on the Irish jersey or his favourite football team’s jersey and that crest. And lifting that cup. This is my crest. These UFC gloves right here.”
2. Armagh selector Kieran McGeeney made a cameo appearance
Geezer is a big fan of BJJ and a regular in SBG. Did you spot him?
3. He doesn’t know what body lotion is for
“Do I use that in the shower or after?”
4. Conor always carries an old hat belonging to his late grandad in his gear bag
5. He has got his very own “Jerry Maguire” in manager Audie Attar
6. UFC president Dana White believes he has the potential to be one of the biggest supertars in the world
7. He thinks watching his diet is the most difficult part of being a top fighter.
“I look forward to the day when I’m old and able to eat what I want. I’ll be a little happy fat guy.”
8. He is close to his family
With parents Tony and Margaret and his girlfriend Dee in Boston.
9. He enjoys reading quotes from Jack Canfield’s Key to Living the Law of Attraction
10. His recovery is ahead of schedule